Our office hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday - 7am - 5pm
Wednesday - 7am - 4pm
Select Fridays - 8am - noon
Closed daily for lunch 12pm - 1pm
We recognize that every patient’s case is unique, and pride ourselves on giving each patient the individual attention and care they deserve.
We are pleased to offer the most current procedures and technology available in cosmetic, restorative and preventative dentistry for the entire family, including:
Dental implants can provide a foundation for crowns and bridges. Whether you are missing one, several, or all of your natural teeth, dental implants are designed to look, feel, and function like your own. Dr. John and Dr. Bruce both perform implant restorations.
Professional teeth whitening solutions can make your teeth whiter and brighter! We offer two different whitening options to safely and effectively improve your smile!
What to Ask When Looking at Dental Benefits
With open enrollment starting in October, we thought we would provide our patients with some information on what to ask when looking at dental benefits. A key thing to remember is that dental insurance is not really insurance, it is a benefit. Dental benefits define how much will be covered UP TO a certain amount, regardless of the dental services rendered. Here are a few questions to ask your HR department or the insurance companies you are looking at. We participate in the Delta Dental Premier Network, Cigna DPPO Total Network, Cigna - HealthSpring Network, and Grid+ Network.
1. Can I go to any dentist I choose?
2. Can I go to an out-of-network dentist and still have my services covered?
3. How much will this plan pay for the following codes & does the deductible apply:
D0150=Comp Exam D0120=Periodic Exam
D1110=Adult Prophy D1120=Child Prophy (to age 14)
D0274=4 x-rays D0220=Periapical x-ray
D2740=Porcelain Crown D1206=Flouride, topical
D7140=Extraction D7210=Surgical Extraction
D2160=3 surface amalgam filling D2332=3 surface composite filling
4. Are exams & cleanings covered twice per year (less than 6 months apart) or once per 6 months?
5. How often are x-rays covered?
For Delta Dental & Cigna Plans
6. Does my employer have their own fee schedule or is payment based on the doctor's contracted in-network fee schedule?
7. Can I go to any Delta Dental Premier/Cigna DPPO Total provider or am I limited to certain ones?
At Gilmore Family Dental, we truly value our patients. Your treatment and satisfaction is our top priority. We appreciate your interest in our practice. Please contact us if you have any questions.